Executive English Development (EED) is an English program designed for business executives, professionals, and highly motivated learners, with an intermediate level of English, who want to:
- Advance their English skills in their business environment
- Learn how to confidently do business with different cultures
- Prepare more effective presentations
- Negotiate successfully with clients, suppliers, and employees
- Make convincing proposals
The emphasis of EED training is not on learning English, but on improving their English communication and presentation skills. Trainees also acquaint themselves with the special terms and concepts encountered in their own professional fields. The practice is through the use of role play, case studies, authentic reading and authentic listening in order to facilitate proficient and confident expression of oneself during stressful negotiations, presentations, marketing deals and other important situations.